Insurance & Registration's questions - Dutch iziqna

I haven't had an accident in maybe 10+ years, ever since I matured and grew up. I don't foresee myself getting into another unless I hit a deer or something which will only be like $1,500 in damages if I do. My current policy is $720 every 6 months because I'm currently financing my car. If I buy it... show more

My girlfriend lives in another state. She couldn't afford the payments and the insurance cancelled. The bank she is financing through is charging her $300+ a month for not having insurance so I want to add her to mine. My car is paid off and 20 years old so my full coverage is only $130. 1) Would my insurance... show more

So I moved 10 hours away out of that state but I sold my car to my brother before leaving since he needed it and where I moved to has buses. I didn t turn in my plates. Do I have to go back to the original state to turn in the license plates or could I have them mailed to me then mail them back to DMV? I m worried... show more

So I’m 16 and just got my license a few days ago. while driving home, i got pulled over because i didnt completely stop at a stop sign. he gave me a warning. he asked for license and car registration but i didnt know what the car registration was so he just let it go and took my license. he came back with a paper... show more

Hey all, I have a expired drivers license from Wisconsin. The license has been expired for about a month now. I now live in Louisiana. I was wondering if just going to the DMV in Louisiana and getting the new license would be enough?

I passed my driving test 5 weeks ago and have been driving for 4 weeks in my first car. My heart still races when I'm driving and I get so panicky. People overtake me and it just makes me feel worse.. even though most of the time I'm doing the speed limit or just under.How long has it taken you guys to be... show more

Hello, I feel really bad but basically I had my driving test yesterday and when I got asked to pull into a space on the driving test car park, I ended up driving too close and therefore hitting the wall. (I drove closer due to me thinking there was a bit more space). Turns out I've left a crack in the silver... show more

Car accident?

11 answers · 4 days ago
Hey, may sound stupid, the story is basically i was driving yesterday back home (motorway) i was speeding but just cant remember how fast, some guy pulled in front of me, i managed to avoid him but lost control of my car and wrote the car off. There is no one involved in accident , but im making a claim through my... show more

I was cut off by a taxi on a roundabout on a motorcycle and went right into their side. I shouldn't have been on the bike because. Onto currently have a motorcycle license. However the taxi driver admits he is at full fault and gave me his details. If I'm not insured or supposed to be on the bike, can I... show more

Best answer: No, your new insurance will not cover an incident that happened before you had their coverage. To attempt to claim this would be committing fraud.

Car Accident Dilemma, Am I Screwed?

30 answers · 1 week ago
Recently, I let a friend drive my vehicle. I am covered through Progressive Car Insurance, and only had Liability Coverage on my vehicle. When I let him drive my vehicle, he got into an accident where he was at fault, and hit a pole. Upon striking the pole, both airbags in my vehicle deployed and the car was... show more

Do I book myself a driving lesson to refresh myself on manoeuvres like reversing etc or not?

I Geico full coverage with the uninsured driver add on. Our policy is $250 deductable and covers up to $25,000. I have to wait on them to look at the car before they can tell me anything else, and get the police report, but after that they said we would get a check. I'm assuming it's only for the value of... show more

I'm a co borrower of a car loan with joint ownership of vehicle and the insurance in my name. They've recently been getting multiple traffic violations resulting in jail time for the last incident. Would this also affect me? Also, she has no license